Demolition work is a technologically demanding process and calls for a high degree of professional knowledge and experience.
We are a member of many years’ standing in the German demolition association (Gütegemeinschaft Abbruch e. V.), so we can demonstrate this professional knowledge in the day-to-day execution of a wide variety of different demolition projects. From a single-family home to office complexes up to extensive industrial sites, we develop project-specific demolition and waste disposal concepts to get your property ready safely and professionally for its new utilization.
From obtaining demolition permits, writing up a demolition order in accordance with the requirements of the Institutions for Statutory Accident Insurance and Prevention in the Building Trade up to coordination with the responsible authorities, especially in the case of complex demolition projects, we are there to help you as a reliable partner.
Especially in the area of demolition, it is important for a qualified demolition company to be able to draw on special equipment which enables safe working suited to every situation:
- crawler excavator, 19.0 metric tons to 40.0 metric tons* (demolition design)
- crawler excavator, 40.0 metric tons* demolition design with long arm to 18.0 m
- crawler excavator, 30.0 metric tons* (reinforced for explosive ordnance; bulletproof glass and armor)
- crawler excavator, 22.0 metric tons* short tail with rubber crawler
- mobile excavator, 16.0 metric tons to 18.0 metric tons*
- mini excavator, 1.5 metric tons to 3.5 metric tons
- accessory equipment: concrete crusher, concrete pulverizer, concrete breaker, scrap shears, tank shears, sorting grapple, harvester
- mobile sprinkler system to minimize emissions
- mobile jaw crusher (54.0 metric tons)
* has protective ventilation for work in contaminated areas